As a follow-up to yesterday’s River Safari entry and how the photo workflow plays out on the iPad: when I synced the photos with my Mac, I realized that some of them did not arrive the way I had edited them on the iPad. The edits I had done with the rather new “dehaze” feature were missing. I then realized this was only available the iPad’s LR install but not on my desktop’s.

Luckily I could fix that easily: I only had to download the latest Lightroom update for the desktop which has this feature included, too. Unfortunately the system was not smart enough to apply the dehaze edits to this already synced collection. To avoid future mismatches, I went photo by photo and manually synced the appropriate slider on my desktop install to the same position I had on my iPad.

This should not happen again next time. Still happy I only had to check 44 photos.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s